Right of withdrawal and returns
Right of withdrawal
Customers (i.e.: a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity) may exercise the right of withdrawal (and withdraw from the contract for any reason). To exercise this right, the customer must send Murano Lamp Store notice within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods, together with the authorization form sent to the customer by Murano Lamp Store.
The notice may be sent directly from the site through the online request system (by logging into the account for registered users, or by filling out the search form order for guest users), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: customers that purchase with a VAT registration number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- The cost of shipping as well as the care of the packaging is the responsibility of the customer. Shipping must be insured for the value of the returned goods.
- To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box (it is forbidden to apply labels or tape on the original packaging of the product);
- The shipment, until the arrival in our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the customer;
Murano Lamp Store is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Under no circumstances will parcels be collected if sent COD or to other port.
REFUND TO CUSTOMER
Murano Lamp Store will refund the customer the amount paid for the product, deducting any repair costs for damages to the original packaging; transferring the amount to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide the relative bank details (IBAN).
DECAY OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
The right of withdrawal does not apply if Murano Lamp Store ascertain:
- use or partial use of the good;
- lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- absence of integral elements of the product;
- damages to the products, for causes other than its transport.
In the case above, Murano Lamp Store will return the goods purchased to the Customer, charging the shipping costs.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
All communications or complaints to Murano Lamp Store with regards to Purchase Contracts should be directed to Customer Service by writing to: email@example.com
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Murano Lamp Store is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For any disputes the judicial authority is that of Treviso.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
For the processing of personal data by Murano Lamp Store, please refer to the specific area on this web site.
Ask for goods return
Goods Return instructions
To request a Goods Return Note, the Customer must send his Goods Return request within 14 days from the order’s reception:
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the order’s number (which is provided with the purchase confirmation e-mail) accompanied by the Customer’s complete name.
Once the Goods Return request has been received, Murano Lamp Store will send a written confirmation to the Customer, within which a Goods Return Authorization Number (R.A.N) is provided. The Goods Return methods will be specified within the Goods Return Authorization e-mail. It will be Murano Lamp Store’s charge to send a courier to pick up the returned good within the fixed time.
A unique free Good Return is provided for each authorized Goods Return.
Goods Return – Terms and Conditions
Each product must be returned with all its labels, packages and original accessories which were delivered together with it. All the products and accessories must be returned together with their original package, which is considered a product’s integral part and must not have been damaged nor altered in any way.
In the possibility that the Customer received flawed goods, or if Murano Lamp Store committed any shipping errors, it is required to follow the same instructions listed above.
Murano Lamp Store reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing a Goods Return and paying to ship back the Returned Goods.
All the Returned Goods are inspected by Murano Lamp Store and must satisfy all the parameters listed in the Goods Return instructions. Murano Lamp Store reserves the right to establish a charge for the cases in which the Returned Good doesn’t satisfy all the Terms and Conditions required by our Goods Return policy.
Murano Lamp Store reserves the right to refuse unauthorized Returned Goods.